Become a member of The Arc’s Junior Board today and you will join a special group of young professionals under the age of 40 who invest in The Arc’s vision: people with intellectual and developmental disabilities will live the lives they choose as valued, contributing, and equal members of their community.
Help us grow, expand and increase our impact on the lives of the people served by The Arc. Our main goal is fundraising through our signature event, Shamrock Shindig, but we love to get hands-on and involved in mission activities as well. While most people served by The Arc do not have active family members or caregivers in their lives, they are blessed to be supported by generous and caring people like you.
- 3 year term commitment
- Sell a minimum of 8 tickets to the Junior Board’s annual signature fundraising event each year
- $30 membership due (per calendar year)
- Attend regular meetings held monthly from September to December and bi-monthly from January to March
- Hold a membership chair position
- Volunteer at 1 other Arc event a year
New Member Applications
Acceptance of new members will occur each calendar year. Applications must be completed by September 29th, 2021 to be considered for the following Junior Board year (October-May). If you have any questions about the new member application or junior board requirements, please contact Ashton Johnson.