Make a Lasting Impact and Volunteer Today!
Volunteering is a fantastic way to learn more about our programs and be part of the amazing change that happens every day. Whether spending a few hours with us for a specific project or serving in a recurring long-term capacity, you will go home with a firsthand connection to the people we serve.
How to Become a Volunteer:
- Choose an area of interest below.
- Complete an online application.
- Take part in a volunteer interview (recurring program volunteers only).
- Complete applicable volunteer training and orientation.
- Have fun and change lives with us!
*background checks may be applicable to some volunteer positions
Become a regular volunteer in an Arc program and change the lives of the people we serve. Anyone can do it! No professional skills required.
Adult Day Program:
- Provide a meal
- Bible study
Work as a team with other like-minded people and bring your connections to the forefront by helping with one or more of our fundraising events!
Bring your coworkers, family, friends, church group, or club for a large-scale project and make an even larger impact!
Types of activities include:
- Yard work
- Clean up and Maintenance
- Program activities, like Fitness & Art
- Host a Wish List Drive
- Angel Tree Gift Wrapping